1. The award will be called Graduate Diploma of Creative Media Technology with the abbreviation GradDipCMT.
2. These specifications shall take effect on 1 July 2009 and shall apply to all candidates for the award, including those enrolling for the first time in that year and those enrolled subsequently.
3. Faculty may accept as a candidate for the Graduate Diploma of Creative Media Technology a person who has qualified for a bachelor degree from an accredited institution. Requirements and duration
4. To qualify for the Graduate Diploma of Creative Media Technology, a candidate shall pass eight units totalling 100% as listed in the accompanying schedule.
5. Candidates shall complete the degree requirements in not less than two semesters of full-time study (or its equivalent) and not more than three years, from the time of first enrolment.
6. Units may be counted toward the Graduate Diploma only if they have been taken in accordance with the prerequisites determined by the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology and as summarised in the schedule.
7. A candidate normally may not enrol in any year in units totaling more than 100% weighting, or if the candidate is in full-time employment during any given semester, more than 50% weighting.
8. Where two more units of the same name or content are offered within the University, only one may be counted towards the award.
9. In every case the candidate's choice of units and the order in which they are taken shall be subject to approval by the Dean in accordance with the requirements of Specification 4.
10. The Faculty may from time to time make amendments to the Schedules of these specifications.